For many women, the look of their legs has a big impact on their self confidence. They want to have sexy legs, especially if they are going to the beach or live in a warmer climate where showing off their legs is as much about comfort as it is about looking good. The following are several cosmetic surgery options that can help to improve the look of a woman’s legs, thereby helping to improve her confidence.
- Varicose vein removal – Varicose veins are large, bluish-purplish veins that can be quite unsightly. They can be caused by numerous things, including hormonal changes or even genetics. They can be removed through several methods. Sclerotherapy is a method in which the veins are injected with a solution that causes them to collapse. Another effective method is to remove the veins through the use of laser surgery.
- Cellulite removal – Cellulite can make a woman’s legs look less smooth and fit. Cellulite is what causes ripples and dimples in the legs. While cellulite can sometimes be removed through regular exercise and a healthy diet, not all women are so lucky. These women can elect to have cellulite surgery performed in order to smooth out the cellulite in their legs.
- Hair removal – Some women may find shaving their legs regularly to be a real hassle. They may want to consider a laser hair removal surgery. It only takes a few sessions before hair begins growing back much thinner and lighter than before.
- Thigh lift – A thigh lift can be performed in order to reduce any excess skin on the thighs that may be left over after weight loss. Thigh lifts can also simply help provide smoother skin on the legs as well as create better proportioned contours.
- Liposuction – Women who want to get rid of any extra fat on their legs may want to consider liposuction as thigh lifts don’t generally result in the removal of extra fat. Liposuction is a very popular and effective method for fat removal and can be done on almost any part of the body where there is excessive fat.
These are a few of the cosmetic surgeries that can help a woman obtain sexier legs. In some cases, a combination of methods, such as a thigh lift and liposuction, may be needed. For more information about our cosmetic surgery practices, contact us at Plastic Surgery Specialists today.